Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A tiring run...

These past few days have been really exhausting, due to the overwhelming amount of homework I have to do, the studying of tests and lots of other stuff. To make matter's worse, I constently give myself unnecessary stress and pressure, breaking out in cold sweat for no particular reason, to the point that I almost hyperventilated.

Well, I'm definitely beginning to feel the fatigue building after the SYF. Well, hopefully we'd all be able to cope with our studies and at the same time, find time to relax and unwind. If not, we'd just overwork ourselves and go into depression or something.

At the very least, there is some one there to take away all our burdens, so why not pour your heart out to him and enjoy life? After all, life is about changes and how we respond to them. That in itself, is brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment