Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hi

I'm back again. Really quite drained of my energy. So drained that I don't even bother typing in full sentences anymore.

Well, at least I managed to catch Pastor Troy for service:)It was great!A really powerful service.yea He talked about the covenant with God and it was really inspiring.It is true.You take one step towards God, he takes ten towards you.

I'm so tired now maybe I'll use the cheating tactic to make my post seem longer.More paragraphs.heh.

Well The Anglican High School concert is on June 30th.That's 7 days to go. Things are taking shape. If all goes well, the concert will be a blast.I hope it will.For those who don't know, the concert is at the Esplanade,7.30-9.00pm. Tell me if you want tickets.

I'm ending this post with a bible verse. Hopefully this will help anyone reading this.

Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment