Thursday, January 29, 2009

The meaningful packet of peanuts

This evening,my father came back from Malaysia.He asked me to buy a packet of peanuts for him,but I hesitated because I was learning my chinese spelling.Seeing that I was busy,my father asked my brother,who was using the computer at that point in time,to buy the peanuts.At that time,I felt really guilty. I was using the computer the whole day and I only started doing my homework at night.My brother was studying since he reached home and he only had one hour to use the computer.So I felt bad wasting a portion of his precious one hour of computer time.So,I decided to follow him to buy the peanuts.On the way,he told me lots of stuff,and told me why he was there for me.He said that he was there for me to help me spring the booby traps and plow through the road blocks in my life.This really made me very thankful for a good brother such as him. This experience would not have been possible without the packet of peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment