Thursday, February 5, 2009

People only realise how important things are after they lose them.Even in this case...

Today,something very dumb/noob/ridiculous happened.I lost my pencilcase in a rather weird way.This incident occured at the Spring Rhapsody Lab,at 14 03 hrs.The last period for the day was Higher Chinese,and our teacher told us to bring our pencilcases and our newspaper(逗号)into the computer lab.We had to give our views on hazing(taupok,mango,keropok,pillar)and it was rather interesting.Then,out of the blue,terror/noobiness struck when the lesson ended.We were all packing up and preparing to leave the lab.All of a sudden,this guy(name will not be disclosed)decided to take my newspaper and run around the lab with it.After I had gotten back the newspaper,I forgot about the pencilcase,which was still lying on the table,and left the lab.How noob is that?I hope I find my pencilcase because precious memories are kept in it.A reward of 10 cents might be offered if anyone finds my pencilcase(not that these memories are only worth ten cents)

No comments:

Post a Comment