Friday, February 27, 2009

Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging competition

Wow, time flies(at approx. 1,000,000,000 miles per second). Only a few more practices stand between now and SYF.

Actually right now I'm not really concerned about getting into SYF, because if I'm not one of the best, then I don't wish to pull down the standard of others who deserve it. I'll just have to focus on improving my tone, the way I sing and my songs, then all improvements shall be heard during combines.

I still remember SYF 2007 in Griffiths Primary School Guitar Ensemble. We got silver and we were quite happy. Too bad, we cannot afford a silver in Anglican High School. We have to continue our seniors legacy of Gold With Honours. We have to do justice to the hard work they put in, do justice to ourselves, and of course most importantly, do justice to the Anglican High School Choir.

Please Grant me the strength to overcome these hectic times and allow the choir to power through smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment