Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weekdays

I figured that I would tell you about my weekdays (Applies to all weekdays)

Mondays
I don't really like Mondays as the laziness from Sunday hasn't died off. I reach home late because of choir, but that is not a bad thing. Actually I look forward to choir.

Tuesdays
One of my favourite days of the five days as I reach home at like 2.00pm so I have more free time.

Wednesdays
One of the two longest days in the five days. I sort of like Wednesdays because there is P.E , Maths , Science and History.

Thursday
The second of the two longest days in the five days. Quite a boring day. 1.5 hours of Chinese and 1.5 hours of Home Economics.

Friday
One of the fun-est days in the five days. There is History, Music, Maths, Science, ACC. After that there is choir. Mr Toh comes on Fridays and Saturdays. After that when I reach home I can play.

haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment