Monday, November 9, 2009

The Prayer

Dear Lord, our father in heaven,
as my brother is (trying to get?)asleep now Lord,
I pray that you will provide him with the energy he needs for the examinations, that he can focus well.
I pray that you will bless him with a calm mind, void of all distractions and stress Lord,
that he may do his best, to shine in this examinations.
I pray that you bless him with good memory Lord,
so as to remember and apply all that has been taught.
I pray that he will be focused, undaunted by the questions and doing his very best.
Lord, we know very well that he truly deserves the good grades for all that he has done,
and I pray that he will reap a great harvest from all that he has sown.
Most importantly, I pray that you will guide him Lord, and let your perfect will be done.
All this I pray in your mighty name Lord, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment