Monday, November 2, 2009

Stuffz

Hi. I've been playing lotsa Fifa 06 and BFH lately. I have to admit, it feels great to let loose and have fun, but I feel very irritated knowing that I haven't touched my homework at all. Yea so I guess I should go about doing it soon.zzz

Met Mong in the morning at Bedok. We walked around and looked at stuff. Princess cinema was closed, Macdonalds was packed, and the lan shop didn't allow me to play coz I was in unifrom. So we had nothing much to do after all. Then we went to Long John Silver's and watched a cool video about lazer tag on Mong's handphone!



HOGC will be having our own lazer tag competition.It's uber cool!

OK Next up, choir. It was pretty dry. Kept singing Hana over and over till most of us started to dislike the song. Yea, then we went through The Rose, Come Go With Me and Yesterday. Reynold got me to try the solo for Yesterday, and it was pretty badly done because I screwed up the timing lol.

AYG performance tomorrow. I don't really know how to end a blog post like this so here it goes.

THE END.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment